FACTS and Financial Aid
The Divine Redeemer School utilizes the FACTS Company for the financial aid assessment service. If you desire to apply for financial aid, you are encouraged to complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application online.
Tips for completing your FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application
- Completing the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application online is strongly encouraged. The online applications are processed more quickly.
- All required tax documents must be submitted in order for your application to reach the "verified" status. Your application must be verified prior to a financial aid award being made. The following tax documents must be submitted:
- Copies of your IRS 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ for the prior calendar year or two. This includes supporting tax schedules C, E, and F.
- Copies of all W2 wage and tax statements for the applicant and co-applicant for the prior calendar year.
- Copies of all supporting documentation of household non-taxable income, such as social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers' compensation and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),
- The above mentioned documents should be submitted by the following methods only. These submission methods are listed in the order in which they will be processed the quickest:
- Upload documents directly to your application
- Fax your documents, noting your application ID number, to FACTS at 866-315-9264
- Send copies via US Mail.
- Note: Emailed documents will not be accepted.
- A signature is required on a paper application.
- FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application should be completed by March 15.
- Submit only one application per household, regardless if you have more than one student, or multiple students enrolled in more than one school.
- All household income MUST BE REPORTED!
- For further information, please refer to the FACTS Management website.
Additional FACTS & Tuition Information